CELEBRATE THE SEASONS AS A FAMILY
1. A Gift for Fall – Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the mild days and the slower pace. It’s a wonderful time to do things as a family. I want you to have a GIFT to celebrate this amazing season. Here is a PDF with a plethora of ideas to help you teach your family about the Fall Equinox and engage in some wonderful activities. There are activities for older children and younger children. So take a look, download the page and share some terrific Fall moments with your family. Here’s to a HAPPY FALL.
2. It’s harvest time which means Halloween and Thanksgiving. This is a season for wonderfully warm and yummy treats. I love fall food and I have some great autumn recipes in my recipe box. So in honor of my favorite time of year, I’m sharing a few with you. These are “get the family together” recipes. Let the kid’s help, make a mess, clean up together and then delight your taste buds.
3. Halloween – Where did it come from? Who celebrates it? How has it changed? A page chock full of family fun ideas for celebrating and learning together. Download the PDF and have a spooky good time!
Holidays and Fun Days
1. Veterans Day – This is a holiday that is celebrated all over the United States and in some other countries too. But it is a holiday that kids and some parents don’t know much about. This PDF is filled with wonderful information and family activities to help you get into the know.
Cooking with Kids
1. Green Chile and Pancakes – There really isn’t a recipe for this Colorado miner’s meal. It’s been handed down in my husband, Don’s, family for a few generations. But if you have a family that likes to experiment then this is a great dish for kids to prepare. Just so you know, it is delicious!